Friday, April 21, 2017

Senior Grad Nathan 2017 | Utah Senior Portrait Photographer

Nathan is the youngest of 4 boys! I've known their family for a long time. I admire Nathan's mom and am amazed that she raised such wonderful young men as a single mother. They travel 3.5 hours to Salt Lake City for me to take their pictures. Yesterday it was pouring rain and while it can be easily reschduled for people who live closer, for them it wasn't an option. We were going to go to Temple Quarry Trail for pictures, but with the downpour I decided a good plan B was The City Library downtown. I've never shot there, but knew it was a popular place for photographs. It's free to shoot there, you just have to register at the front desk and get a Film Pass. I LOVED the light and architecture there, I will definitely be back in the future.









No comments: