Monday, January 11, 2016

Husband + Wife | Utah Portrait Photographer

Last fall I had the opportunity to take pictures of a couple I've known for several years. I love this family. They have 4 beautiful and amazing children, two of which used to babysit my crazy kids. I was excited to take pictures of the mom and dad who were using the pictures as a gift for their kids at Christmas. I couldn't post them before then, so I'm excited to do so now!

These two are SO cute!!! Their place is amazing too. They've done so much with it!
















2 comments:

Brham13 Silva said...

Simply amazing photos. I like these kinds of portraits. Our Port Macquarie Photographer did creative work on our engagement. Everyone loved his work and have decided to use his services for our wedding too.

Tricia Bagley said...

Thank You!