Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My Wild, Crazy, and Never-A-Dull-Moment Children








Having three boys is not for the faint of heart. Currently, the 7 month old is on a sleeping strike which obviously volunteers me for the same strike as well (wish I had a say in it). The three year old in suffering some major middle child syndrome in the form of crying and whinning A LOT. The six year old is always telling stories and only about 2% of those are accurate or true-enough. That being said, I love them. I've never done anything so hard in my life than being a mom. There are days I want to quit, days I want to call in sick, and days I just want to runaway. I don't do any of those things, I just keep going along. I know that at any moment one of these boys will do or say something that reminds me that this IS the best job. Seeing them play together, laugh, or say something funny is all the reward I need. Enjoy these crazies ...


1 comment:

PRM said...

I can't believe how much they have grown. We're looking forward to seeing them - you and Dustin too of course.