Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cute Girls Part II

First, I have a bit of a complaint to make. I'm new in the photography biz and so I don't know all of the "cool" spots to take pictures. I emailed a couple of local photographers asking if they could help me out and tell me a place or two. The response? NOTHING. Come on!! Like all their places are 'original'. I've seen local photographers use the same places many times, but will anyone share that info? I make a promise right now that I will make a catalog of good places to take pictures, shouldn't we photographers help a brother/sister out? Okay, I'm done.

Here's a few more pictures from the session I took the day after Thanksgiving. These girls were soooo dang cute! They have the most beautiful eyes and of course they didn't want their pictures to be taken, but we managed to few good ones in!

From 20091127


From 20091127
From 20091127
From 20091127

No comments: