Monday, March 2, 2009

Free Picture Sessions for Friends and Family

Who can resist free pictures?! I certainly couldn't. There may be more of you interested then times that I will be doing this. If that's the case I will open up another day, but so far I will start with two Saturdays at the end of March and two times both days. I've also included a few spots that I thought would be nice places, if you have any other suggestions please let me know. The sessions will be first come first serve, so email me (triciabagley@gmail.com) and let me know what day and time. If there are special circumstances and you need to do a different day and time please indicate that as well. During the week is hard, but if given enough notice I could arrange to have someone watch Lincoln.

March 21
10:00am
3:00pm

March 28
10:00am
3:00pm

Outdoor locations around Salt Lake:
Wheeler Farm
Murray Park
Saltaire
Memory Grove

triciabagley@gmail.com

No comments: